Get $20 Whole Food GC for $10
(CONFIRMED to work for everyone, you do not have to be in Austin, TX)
1. Sync your AMEX card to your Twitter account by going here: sync.americanexpress.com/twitter
2. Tweet the following from that same account: #AmexAustin10
3. Hit @ in Twitter and check to make sure you got the following confirmation message:
” _____ thx for enrolling in #AmexAustin10 offer. Spend w/ synced Card & receive credit. See terms: aexp.co/Cmw”
4. Go to WholeFood.com website which is based out of Austin, TX (link [wholefoodsmarket.com] click “make this my store” button and then click “shop online” menu on the top bar,you can see whole foods market gift cards is exactly in the left) and purchase the $20 GC using your now Twitter synced AMEX card
5. Check your registered email and you should receive the following 2 emails:
– Whole Food Market: Gift certificate $20 / Receipt from Whole Foods
– AMEX: You Synced. You Tweeted. You Saved.
Congratulations! By using your synced American Express® Card ending in _____, you
saved $10.00 on your purchase at an Austin retailer. Expect a statement credit in 3-5 days.
buy a $20 e-gift card first, then reloaded it online with $10 from each of your Amex cards. That will make it more sweet.